With many eyes keep on them, Norco finally releases their newest popular all mountain/trail bike scene, with carbon material, the Sight Carbon 2017. For this 2017 edition, there will be two models, the popular 27.5 wheels and the bigger one, 29er. Norco said that this 2017 Norco Sight will fill the space between their aggressive enduro bike, Norco Range and the trail/cross country bike Norco Optic.
Norco Sight Carbon 2017
• Intended use: trail / all-mountain
• Wheel size: 27.5" or 29"
• Rear wheel travel: 140mm (27.5"), 130mm (29")
• 66.5º (27.5") or 67º (29") head angle
• Frame material: carbon front triangle and seat stays, aluminum chainstays
• Metric shock sizing
• Boost hub spacing
• MSRP: $2,599 USD (frame w/ RockShox Deluxe RT), $3,899 - $6,499 USD (complete bikes)
Like said above, that the price for fullbike is various, between around $3,900 to $6,500 because there are several models of this new Sight 2017. The fans will also have a choice to build a custom as the company also offers the frame only, with $2,599. More information about the Norco Sight Carbon 2017 model, please visit norco.com.